- Over 40 Games
- Lead Artist / 2D Artist / Concept Artist
- Illinois / Washington / Missouri
- 5th Cell Media, Black Lantern Studios, & Freelance
- 3 independent games
- 3d modeling editor
- 2d pixel-art editor
- published book
- This is a 3d editor I programmed that approaches modeling in a different way. More information at crocotile3d.com
- I designed and programmed a complete pixel-art editor for making pixel-art, sprites, animations, tiles, etc. It is also the first pixel art editor that allows pixel artists to connect to each other and work on the same project. Useful for gamejams, mentoring, or other fun collaborations. The entire process of the artist(s) creating their work can be saved and played back from the beginning. Also, included is the Colordex system for utilizing multiple color ramps in a single brush stroke. Pixel.tools
After All Angel
- My third independent game. To be released on Steam mid 2018.
Kitty Kitty Boing Boing: the Happy Adventure in Puzzle Garden!
- My second independent game released on steam for Windows/Mac/Linux. I created everything except the sound.
- My first independent game developed and released for Windows/Mac/Linux. All the art was created with my Pixel.Tools editor.
- in-depth look at some aesthetics related to pixels from a pixel-art point of view.
Wrote a handful of pixel-art tutorials